WELCOME TO HELM 826
Selection of spacious, one bedroom, two bedroom and three bedroom apartments providing open plan interiors, floor to ceiling glass doors out onto large terrace style balconies and with some apartments offering spacious garden courtyards.
Brand new boutique development of 23 apartments and 1 retail shop, perfectly positioned in the heart of Canterbury Bankstown with close proximity to Liverpool, Parramatta and Sydney’s C.B.D. Bass Hill’s vibrant mix of cultures and history makes Helm 826 Apartments the new benchmark of luxury living.
Features you'll love:
- Gourmet kitchens featuring polyurethane cabinets, Caesar-stone bench tops, high-end stainless steel gas appliances, dish washers, and ducted range hoods.
- Secure parking and separate storage facilities
- Ceramic tile flooring throughout the living areas
- NBN ready high speed internet
- Designer bathrooms and ensuite with floor to ceiling ceramic tiles, Stone top vanities, frameless glass showers, quality tap ware.
- Security video intercom
- Spacious Open plan living areas flowing to generous terrace balconies, with garden courtyards available for some
Pricing starts at:
|1 Bedroom||2 Bedroom||3 Bedroom|
|445k - 480k||565k - 630k||675k - 690k|
Helm 826 is conventiently situated at the heart of Bass Hill. With easy access to shops, public parks, schools and lifestyle venues, Helm will offer you easy care and low maintenance living. Although not serviced by a train station, the suburb is relatively easy to access by bus or car. Most of the suburb’s streets connect to main roads or the Hume Highway. Helm 826 is close in proximity to Sydney’s major centres, with Bankstown, Liverpool, Parramatta and the CBD all within 35 minutes drive.
- 1Helm 826 Apartments
- 2Bass Hill High School
- 3Yagoona Station
- 5Dunc Gray Velodrome
- 6Bass Hill Police Station
- 7Herbert Crabtree Reserve
- 8Bass Hill Plaza
- 9Walshaw Park
- 10Neville Reserve
- 11St Mary's Child Care
- 12Bass Hill Public School
- 13Move Fitness
- 14Sefton Golf Club
- 15Carysfield Park
Setting the benchmark for modern luxury, Helm 826 Apartments offers the best in contemporary designer living. Enjoy park views and social living on spacious balconies and courtyard gardens. All bedrooms have built-in wardrobes as standard, with beautiful modern bathrooms, LED lighting, ensuites, and ceramic-tiled living areas to complement. And to top it all off, you’ll love the designer kitchens outfitted with high quality stainless-steel gas appliances.
NSW FIRST HOME BUYERS GRANT
On June 1 2017, the NSW government announced additional assistance for first home buyers, designed to improve housing affordability across the state.
The package is implemented in three ways: first, by increasing grants and concessions available to first home buyers; second, by increasing housing supply at reasonable prices; and third, by accelerating the delivery of infrastructure to support growing communities.
Savings for First Home Buyers will include:
- Stamp duty abolished or reduced. Save up to $16,000 on a $450,000 home
- Stamp duty abolished or reduced. Save up to $20,500 on a $550,000 home
- Stamp duty abolished or reduced. Save up to $24,740 on a $650,000 home
- Grant of up to $10,000 for buyers of new properties worth up to $600,000
For more information, visit: https://www.nsw.gov.au/improving-nsw/projects-and-initiatives/first-home-buyers/
MAKE AN ENQUIRY
Fill out the form below to register an enquiry and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible. Alternatively, call us during business hours on 0410-544-822.
0410 544 822
A licensed agent with over 25 years of local property knowledge and experience, specialising in Residential, Commercial Auction Sales, Property Management and Project Marketing. Highly professional and completely committed to his clients, Joe possesses an immensely likeable personality and thoroughly enjoys working closely with his clients to achieve outstanding results.
"My aim has always been to offer unparalleled service, commitment to working hard to achieve my clients’ goals and offering boutique service to build relationships that last a lifetime. If you have any questions regarding property, whether you're selling, buying or needing leasing advice, I am available to have a chat anytime."